maandag 26 november 2012

Welcome to Living With Borderline...


Welcome

Welcome to my blog about learning how to live with borderline. I will discuss the most important questions that people have in regards to Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). Each of those questions I will answer in one or several posts, whatever is necessary to guarantee a nice overview for you, the reader. My way of answering a question will be by explaining you what happens step by step.

I also describe techniques how to interact with someone who has BPD. I give you more insight when it comes to why BPD is the way it is. How can you make Borderline more bearable and maybe someday even become an ex-Borderline patient? How can you react less strongly in a situation? What do you need to do exactly when you want to work on this kind of problems? Personally I find it really fulfilling to help others.  

 I am very interested in researching disorders and how they work the way they work in the brain and how you can do something with this in a positive way. I will describe many situations where you can learn to cope with different kinds of inter-personal behaviors. This way you can learn to trick the trigger to not result into an escalation.  I started this blog because I love to help others out, you can always leave a comment on my blog if you have any suggestions what I should blog about.

Also, I will discuss coping methods to endure emotional setbacks and I will show you videos where I discuss the most common traits of Borderline Personality Disorder. I will let you know what is the cause of Borderline Personality Disorder and how it affects daily life. I hope you will enjoy reading my blogs and the information in it will help you out when you read this carefully and be persistent.


This was my blog post for now. Please click on my name below the "about me" heading and add me to your 'circles' of Google+ and you can get informed about my latest blog posts. Also, by adding me to your 'circles' you enable me to help you out with questions you might have. Feel free to start a chat with me at any time.

Love,

Forest

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten